INSTITUTE OF ARBITRATION
Secretariat General & Training Center
Avenue Jules Bordet 13
1140 BRUSSELS (Belgium - EU)
E-mail 24/7 email@example.com
Infoline from 9am until 12am [closed on Friday] +32-(0)2-319 41 03
The office does not give advice, only solutions for lawyers and litigants. We answer all your questions free regarding the procedures.
Arbitration & Mediation Office
Strada Principala nr.1, 727225 Dumbraveni - SUCEAVA
Each party can follow up his dossiers for free online at www.LisDirect.net
Hearings, mainly in the afternoon.
Audiences in several countries and cities or by webconference.
Our main tasks
- permanent administrative organ of the Institute of Arbitration, headed by a secretary general and assisted by clerks
- to encourage conciliation and mediation
- to assign the dossiers to arbitration committees or chambers
- all modifications and interpretations of the Standard Dispute Rules
- to promote arbitration as universal jurisdiction
- IT, publications, training, archives, etc.