NO ADVICE, ONLY SOLUTIONS
for Individuals - Business - Governements - Lawyers
because not everyone can afford lengthy litigations
DOMESTIC - INTERNATIONAL - OFFSHORE
Standard Dispute Rules 2015
en | nl | fr | es | de | pt | it | ro
The strongest weapon against disputes.
Just ONE sentence
in general terms, agreements, deeds, statutes, etc.....
Easy UPGRADE by adding just ONE sentence.
- Hybrid clause to keep the public Court yet for specific cases.
Any dispute shall be governed by the law and the competent courts of the seat of ... (company) ...., unless one party as first claimant asks the Institute of Arbitration (www.euro-arbitration.org) to designate the Arbitral Court that shall settle the dispute in accordance with the Standard Dispute Rules. This clause replaces all authority clauses contrary to it.
- Standard Clause = [always fast & 100% discete]
Any dispute shall be settled by the Arbitral Court designated by the Institute of Arbitration (www.euro-arbitration.org), in accordance with the SDR rules of arbitration (Standard Dispute Rules). This clause replaces all authority clauses contrary to it.
- Duo-clause = business protected [Conciliation + Arbitration]
The parties undertake to attempt conciliation before any action. If no conciliation is reached within the month, a party may then initiate proceedings. Any dispute shall be settled by the Arbitral Court designated by the Institute of Arbitration (www.euro-arbitration.org), in accordance with the SDR rules of arbitration (Standard Dispute Rules). This clause replaces all authority clauses contrary to it.
(special clauses on demand)
To ensure to a rapid solution honouring all parties. In addition, this shows mutual respect and a great professional ethic.
To be considered a concerned and reliable business partner, even if a dispute arises, is the mark of trust and contributes to fair sales.
The Institute of Arbitration helps companies, individuals, local governments and lawyers to organise conciliation, arbitration and online dispute resolution (ODR).
Our method is based on prevention, conciliation and arbitration to avoid the length, complexity and high cost of a public procedure.
Our discrete, confidential debates reduce stress and make obtaining a fast, enforceable decision easier.
Whether disputes are simple or complex, they are never solved more efficiently with complex procedures. On the contrary.
The Institute of Arbitration is a neutral and independent, non-governmental organization that doesn't depend on professional associations or one country. It has a triple purpose:
- To organize mediation and arbitration in different countries in accordance with the universal Standard Distpute Rules (SDR). Because, the diversity of legal systems, even within a single country, increases costs and creates insecurity. It's also a constant obstacle to the free circulation of goods, services and products.
- To centralize all litigation services to be more efficient, without the fragmentation of jurisdictions and matters of different national legal order, prime factor in the increasing costs of treatment.
- To offer an ODR platform (Online Dispute Resolution) for everyone, easy, simple and flexible; to replace the administrative paper obstacles within particular public services, cause of continual delay.
Arbitration & Mediation Office (AMO) in Romania (2015).
Memorandum with the Shanghai Arbitration Commission (2014).